Places & Things
Offers organizations 360 degree visibility of their operations to help them connect and manage their fleet, assets, work, and workers intelligently.
Monitor the heartbeat of your fleet. Then maximize it.
Connect, monitor, and manage your business's assets with fleet tracking and equipment monitoring software that makes your work flow faster, easier, and safer than ever before.
Extend Trimble PULSE through Construction Technology Fleet Integrations
Connect to other construction tools and related systems using a robust set of APIs to increase the construction productivity of your business – both on and off the job site. Easily import or export fleet telematics data using the AEMP standards. Synchronize your customer and fleet management information with your existing business, ERP, or dealer management systems. Customize your Trimble PULSE installation with the help of our Professional Services team to get the most out of construction technology and telematics solutions for construction.
Connect to your existing business systems and share fleet telematics data
- Connect to existing Business, ERP, or Dealer Management Systems
- Extend your Trimble PULSE installation with REST APIs
- Exchange fleet telematics data with OEM and 3rd party fleet monitoring systems using the AEMP 1.2 and 2.0 telematics standards
- Manage mixed fleets of vehicles, heavy equipment and assets in a single portal
- Import location, engine hours, fuel level, and other asset information
- Synchronize customer and fleet information with your ERP or business system
- Seamless integration with Trimble PULSE Service for an end-to-end service workflow to improve productivity in construction management
Download the PULSE Telematics Solution Sheet
See how our technology can help connect people, places and things.